- Back from dance class and it was painful. Thought I was well enough to dance, but was sweating buckets and breathing phlegm. #
- It was still fun, though. And our substitute teacher is kickass – http://urltea.com/28m2 #
- @Trula – you have me missing Mr. Rogers now. #
- I am officially worn out. It’s time for bed. G’night twittervillians. Sleep well. #
- It always astounds me how often people don’t *read* before doing something. #
- @BlondeByDesign – you’re so right about that, too. *sigh* I wish more people would read *and* follow instructions. #
- @preppydude – I should truly learn from your wisdom. Seriously. #
- I’m reminded of a test I once took in 7th grade. It started with "Step 1: Read these instructions completely." #
- Needless to say, I was one of 3 (out of about 25+ students) who actually completely the test *as instructed*. How sad is that? #
- I’ve decided to start taking significant notes on this WP theme process so I can turn it into a downloadable web guide. #
- I was tempted to get a Kindle, but after the reviews have been pouring in, I’ll wait for Kindle 2.0 – http://tinyurl.com/29mh5e #
- The saying "It’s not a bug, it’s a feature" comes to mind, especially with the button positions. #
- Finally feeling about 99% better — still have the sniffles and a cough though. But, it’s back to work for me. #
- Going to work on that WP theme I had to sideline for a little while. (Yay!) #
- Quick note: WP custom fields are so much fun and so very useful. #
- @jeanniebeannie – that sucks! Hope it’s not *permanently* hosed. :/ #
- @Miraz – thanks. feels good to be back. #
On the plane ride home, my sister was completely taken over by illness. She felt bad and looked worse. I knew almost right away that she’d caught the flu on our last legs of the European vacation, but I felt just fine.Â In fact, I felt better than ever.
That is, I felt better than ever until Thursday morning. I woke up that morning with an itch in the back of my throat, runny nose, and sneezing. And it only continued to get worse as the day wore on into the evening. When I woke up yesterday, it was all over. My body felt like it weighed 600 pounds and I was weak.
Moving was not an option, except when I needed to find myself using the bathroom. So, for most of the day yesterday, the only thing I could do was sleep. Even just laying on the bed was agonizing. But, thankfully, today is much better.
I’m still not 100% yet, but I’m getting there — I’m about 80% right now and am about to venture out into the real world to get myself some cold & cough medicine to help me with the last little bit of this annoying flu virus. God willing, I’ll be fully back in action by tomorrow. (Crossing my fingers.)
- Back from Turkey Day with the family and I am beyond tired. Not to mention that I woke up sick…*sigh* (Taking NyQuil now — g’night.) #
- Since I probably won’t be around much tomorrow, I want to wish everyone a happy and safe Thanksgiving! #
- Thankful to arrive in FL safe and sound. Now waiting on ride to come take us home. #
- Just arrived home, but it still feels like my head is still on a plane. Goodness me. I’m going to try and relax a bit before heading to bed. #
- Thanks ladies for the warm welcome home. I’ll get all the pics up tomorrow when I’ve fully recovered from the jet lag. #
- For now, I’m just unpacking, recovering, checking e-mail, and preparing for Thanksgiving. #
For the last week, I’ve been traveling through Europe with my sister, niece, and cousin. Very late last night, we finally returned home and it feels good. The places we specifically went to were Frankfurt, Germany for one day, Prague, Czech Republic for a day before venturing to Milan, Italy for a whole day before jumping back to Prague for the remainder of our holiday. We had our problems and off days, but I try to focus on the positive; to say the trip was amazing would be an understatement. Pictures will probably be up the day after tomorrow considering that tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I won’t be spending much time on the computer.